Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stop Beeping At Me!

Okay, I know that it's the holiday season and we all have places to be and things to get done in so very little time, but just because you're in a rush, it doesn't mean that I'm going to speed up for you!

There I am sitting at the light at intersection to Walmart. Yes lady, I can see the light just turned yellow, but do you see the car that appears to be going 50mph in the 30mph zone? I'm not turning in front of him! Stop beeping your horn and flashing your lights at me! I'll wait for the next green light!

Oh, and to the parking lot vulture in the KMart parking lot...Did you not see how many packages I had to unload from my shopping cart?! Can you not see all the other open parking spaces in the lot? Yes, it's farther away than the prime spot that I managed to snag because I came early to the store, but are you seriously beeping at me to hurry up? Hmmmph! I don't need anything else from the store, but yep, I'm going back in just for the hell of it. Go vulturize and beep your horn at someone else!

Stop beeping your horn! You're ruining Festivus for the Rest of Us!
Leonore<---muttering under my breath---Serenity now! Serenity now! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And another thing... I've got all these freaking packages and you clearly SEE me coming. Why would you NOT get out of my way. I certainly can't suck in my breath enough to tuck this giant package into my ribcage so that you and your friend don't have to stop walking side-by-side for one moment. I stop to politely not bust you in the gut with my box, but then everyone behind me slams into the back of me. If I gave a little and YOU (yes, you, don't look at me like that) gave a little, no slamming would be necessary. No slamming at all.

TronWife said...

Oohhh I think road rage should be an acceptable defense in parking lot related beeping incidents.